here’s a list of a few things that I know are going on over the summer which might offer some photo opportunities.
If you’ve got anything you’d like to add to the list let me know.
- Whitwell Steam and Country Fair – 26th & 27th June
I’ve been to this a couple of times and it’s a good old fashioned country fair with lots going on! It’s quite local being held in Codicote,
- More info here Whitwell Steam and Country Fair – Whitwell Steam and Country Fair
- Tickets cost £10 (15% discount if you book in advance online
- Holwell Scarecrow Festival – Saturday 3rd July
Holwell is just north of Hitchin and you’ll be able to enjoy a walk around this village to see the scarecrow.
- More info here Home (holwellscarecrows.org)
- Entry free
n.b. although the festival itself is on the Saturday, the scarecrows will be on show all of the following week.