- Our focus is to introduce new ideas and concepts, and to inspire you to let your photography grow.
- We pride ourselves on being a friendly and inclusive club, and we welcome members of all levels of experience.
- We aim to provide an environment where your photography can develop.
- Through our competitions and assignment nights we’ll give you the opportunity to exercise your skills and challenge you to tackle different projects throughout the club season.
- We’ll expose you to a wide range of images from many talented photographers, and to many different styles of photography.
About the club
Hitchin Camera Club has a strong history and has been running in its present form for over 30 years, but has a history going back to the 1920’s. We’re a medium sized club and have a growing membership with around 50 members, including several professional photographers.
Like most camera clubs we don’t “teach” photography, however as a club we offer the opportunity to spend time with like minded individuals, discussing and learning from each other and the regular stream of highly experienced amateur and professional photographers who speak at our evenings.
We are affiliated to the East Anglian Federation http://www.eaf.org.uk/