UPDATE – I’m pleased to announce we now know the format of this evening.
Since we can’t meet to do a practical Photography our Programme secretary Steve Granger has organised an at home practical night!
What we’ll be going is giving a series of short demonstrations, and then asking you to have-a-go at home, and share your images. Needless to say this is the first time we’ve ever done an evening like this so we’re expecting it to be absolute chaos, but to be equally brilliant fun.
In order to take part in the practical evening you’ll need to assemble the following items in advance;
- Cable release (or use your self timer)
- LED torch or a torch (or both)
- Small set of battery fairy lights
- Mobile phone
- A reflective surface, like a mirror (of course!) or tin foil
- Toy car or other object that would move
- A glass vase (preferably clear) with water in it
- A wine glass – with water in it
- A black piece of fabric or paper
- Coloured cellophane (sweet wrappers are ideal)
- A small piece of tracing or greaseproof paper
- A watch or piece of jewellery
We’ll be telling you more at this Thursday’s meeting,