Thu12Dec201919:45Silverbirch Room, Christchurch, Hitchin
Macro Practise Night
Following on from Bob Brind-Surch's macro presentation, and in preparation for our Close-up competition, we'll be using this evening to practise close-up photography. Several of the committee and some of our more experienced members will be on hand to give you a nudge in the right direction if you need it, otherwise just come along and "do photography"!
The club will make sure we have;
- Some continuous lights and some flashes (for the more adventurous of you)
- Some props (may be some flowers, a lego man or two, some coins or jewellery)
- Some backgrounds and reflectors
- Tables, blu-tak, gaffer tape, little clamps etc.
If you want to take part you'll need;
- Your camera, memory card and fully charged batteries
- A tripod (if you don't have one I'm sure someone will let you borrow theirs for a bit)
- Any close-up accessories you might have (extension tubes, close-up filters, macro lens)
- A cable release (if you've got one)
- Anything you'd like to photograph
... and of course your imagination!
For those who attended our Flower photography workshop last year we'll be following the same formula.