A firm favourite the match-a-slide competition will be making a welcome return on the 3rd October.
For those who’ve not attended a Match-a-slide, this is a fun event to help break the ice and let members get to know each other. The premise of the evening is quite simple;
- The members will be divided into 3 teams
- Each team will be able to select a number of images to represent their team.
- Each team in turn will display one of their chosen images and will challenge the other team to find a match.
- Our judge for the evening will then review and comment on the three images and will allocate points depending on;
- Whether the images are a match
- Which is the “best” image
- However, as part of the fun nature of this event the judge will be able to allocate additional points at his whim, and of course penalise teams for excessive heckling.
- Needless to say the winners are the team with the most points at the end of the evening
This really is fun evening and is always an enjoyable night.