For this Sunday Morning walk Lee will be taking us to Lemsford for a walk around the public paths around Brocket hall.
Brockett Hall, is actually a private golf course, however a series of foot paths grant access to the grounds. We need to stick to the designated trails however we’ll still get to see the Mill and River Lee as enter the groups, can walk down to the bridge and up to the impressive gates.
- Take the A1 South, towards WGC
- Come off at the A1000 turning then follow signs for B197 Stanborough.
- The B197 runs parallel to the A1M for a while but turn right at the double roundabout into Lemsford
- The Sun Inn will be on your left – parking at the pub (will let them know, we will be using it and coming back for drinks).
- Car park and 10min walk up to the main picture moment. Trees, landscape and wildlife before seeing the Hall, lake and bridge.