Our first competition of the season will be, as tradition dictates, an Open.
For this competition we’ll be looking to run both digital and print categories, which we’ll ask one of our newer judges Dave Hipperson to review.
For this competition you can enter up to 2 Prints and 2 Digitals.
- You need to be a paid-up club member to compete in our competitions
- Print entries need to be in 1 week in advance of the competition
- Digital entries need to be in no later than midnight on Sunday the 18th September
If youer new to camera club competitions why not check out these links;
- Competition Guidelines – Hitchin Camera Club
Here you’ll find a host of information about how our competitions are run
- Open Competition – Hitchin Camera Club
Here you’ll find some specific guidance on open competitions, where we allow any style and any subject
- How to Submit Competition Entries – Hitchin Camera Club
This article will give you step by step guidance on preparing and sending your images